March 13 Daily Announcements
- Outdoor Rec students will be swimming at the NDCC this week. Please bring a swimsuit and a towel.
- Leadership will meet today at lunch in Room 301. The coordinator of the Nelson Youth Action Network will be joining us. Bring your lunch! See you there.
- Ab-Ed students looking for an application form for MetisNationBC citizenship are asked to see Mr. Yasinchuk in the Library.
- LGBTQIA+ Movie Night will be happening at the Youth Centre on March 15 from 5-7pm. It is free and there will be food there!
- Due to ski days and Pro-d days, SAGA’s next meeting will be at lunch on Friday, April 6.
- Trafalgar Olympics has been postponed until after spring break.
- Imagination meets technology at the 2018 RoboGames. Registration is now open to all youth ages 6 to 18 for this GLOWS event. It is time to get ready for a robot competition that’s fun, free spirited and full of prizes. This year’s event is April 28 at the Selkirk College Castlegar campus. Go to www.selkirk.ca/robogames to get started.
- Intramural Volleyball Wednesday’s at lunch. See Mrs. Proctor to sign your team up. Open to all levels and grades.
- PAC Meeting Wednesday, March 14 in our library. All parents are welcome to attend.
- If you and your child are planning to change schools for the 2018-19 school year, you must complete a transfer form (this does not include grade 8 students going to LVR). Transfer forms may be downloaded off the SD8 website or picked up at our office. All transfer forms must be received by March 29 at 4:00 pm in order to ensure your child has a seat at their school of choice next year. Students who have submitted transfer forms received after this date will be “WAIT LISTED” until September 7, 2018.
- Log onto our school website http://trafalgar.sd8.bc.ca/ for updates and the latest information. Follow us on Twitter @TrafalgarMiddle. Remember to check our online school calendar. We’re also now on Facebook and Instagram. Just search for Trafalgar Middle School.
- Here is PAC’s new email address email@example.com. Please send us an email if you would like to be included in group email notices for PAC.